Pisco Sour Day happens every first Saturday of February and this year it lands on February 3rd. But what’s best than PISCO SOUR DAY? PISCO SOUR HAPPY HOUR WEEK obviously! Our friends from Naturally Peru have gathered the following awesome Peruvian spots in NYC to join the festivities. Thanks to this initiative we can enjoy one, or multiple, Pisco Sours at the participant restaurants/events happening until February 13th.
As part of this week-long celebration, there will also be Pisco Fiestas:
- February 3rd:
- Amaru Pisco Bar – Jackson Heights, Queens from 5pm-9pm. $10 Pisco Sours, complimentary bites, Pisco tastings and a DJ.
- February 7th:
- Jora – Long Island City, Queens from 6pm-9pm. $8 Pisco Sours + Happy Hour menu at the Bar and DJ Raphlex.
- February 8th:
- Panca West Village – Manhattan from 6pm-10pm. $7 Pisco Sours + Happy Hour menu at the bar and DJ Raphlex.
- Surfish Bistro- Park Slope, Brookyn from 6pm-10pm. $7 Pisco Sours and live jazz band.
- February 9th:
- Pollo D’Oro: Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn from 6pm-10pm. $8 Pisco Sours + Happy Hour menu at the Bar and DJ Raphlex.
To find out what are the more than 30 Peruvian restaurants/bars participating, click here. You may want to enter their online raffle for a roundtrip ticket to Peru. And do not forget to check out their interactive map that will help you navigate all the locations or find the one nearest you: http://ow.ly/7V7Y30i6pwP
Happy Pisco Sour Week, you guys!